Header Ads

Header ADS

When there always drove cars through Anspach Avenue in Brussels

Ladies and gays all over the world in case you don't know it yet, we folks from Brussels had a real male beauty among our civilians in those times. I myself am an ordinary woman, rather ugly I thought and with casual relationships. I have green eyes and brown hairs it seems. I heard about the latter when I was seventeen or eighteen. I thought I was fair-haired or at least darker fair-haired, remember also well that one of my aunts called me "wittekop" which means "white hairy guy" on my seventh. "De witte" is a popular Flemish movie out of the sixties. It is based on the works of Ernest Claes. Sometimes I eat at home but very often I just jump into an American kind of hamburger restaurant or Sultan Kebab. In the latter from which an exemplary is situated left of the entry at the intersection of the Anspach Avenue and the Bishop Street I entered one grey day to command a small plastic little pot filled with some salad. Seconds or minutes after I had sat down with the order in my hands two men entered. The one a kind of black boxer type, without doubt his bodyguard and the other a French talking with grey hair and an impeccable grey suit by all means with a tie I don't remember further details now, probably just dark blue. They were from the security service. The bodyguard wore its red costume. So I supposed that 'monsieur' was maybe the director and also I wondered how high he then was. Very often during my life in Brussels I've been bothered by people of the public order. You know, all the time I just observed the female kebab servant in that kebab snack, quite boyish but not cropped. It was no Halal snack, what "Halal" means I hope I learn that one or another day, "Halal" is also a first name I thought. She wore a clack in khaki as far as I remember with the flap turned to the backside. In my opinion, she was not lesbian as she could be a real Turkish. Turkey has no special anti-gay laws as far as I heard. I thought she could maybe be a kind of a friend for me although in Brussels on average you just got rotten tomatoes as soon as your behavior went a certain direction. Gay marriage existed already in Belgium and about in America also. Mister straight Brussels bend over to my side to throw a glimpse in my little plastic pot. I have murmured something as "are you looking for some inspiration to fill your stomach maybe?" At that moment the woman behind the counter became furious and roughly shouted: "Mais est-ce fini de provoquer toi?" Well, honestly but I didn't have any intention to get that guy even over the doorstep together with me. Intentionally I didn't even say goodbye when I left the Kebab snack as soon as I could. Not so long ago I saw him back but only behind the window of I don't know very well what it was. He sat with many other people around a quite long rectangular table. His hairs were longer which gave a little bit the impression of a permanent. That was more towards the center of Brussels I mean at the other side of Anspach Avenue. And honestly, I saw that lady back one day at the other side of the avenue also serving in another kebab snack. She even got a job back in the first mentioned snack also I constated one day because of a glimpse to the window all over their façade.

Geen opmerkingen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.